Workcenter System Requirements
Dedicated or Shared Server (See Atlas Web Hosting)
- Linux Operating System with Kernel 2.6 or greater.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS are most commonly used.
- No specific Kernel optimizations are required.
- No specific Linux distribution is required.
- PHP version 5.2 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.1.xx
- Apache Webserver 1.3.xx
Minimum Server Specs (one or more)
- Intel Xeon at 2Ghz or equivalent recommended.
- 2GB RAM or more recommended
- 100MB Hard drive space for a base installation, plus room for Website content (text, images, PDFs, video, etc.), and database data. 20GB of storage space is typical for a large website.
- RAID can be implemented but not required.
Client Browser Requirements
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 7 or above for PC, FireFox for Mac or PC (Google Chrome support coming soon)
- No browser limitations exist for site visitors since site design and browser compatibility are in no way limited by Atlas Workcenter Enterprise