The optional Atlas OutBox™ Module serves as the central location for creating and sending e-mails to lists of addresses in Workcenter. Addresses may be collected (opt-in) from site visitors or imported, and e-mail projects can then be sent to those lists consisting of plain text, custom HTML, or re-purposed pages. OutBox also checks and reports on the validity of e-mail addresses, quantity of e-mails sent, and number of e-mails opened.
This is made possible through the coordination of the OutBox Module and its extremely versatile OutBox tags such as List Signup and List Opt-Out. Through forms generated by these tags on pages, you can collect and save e-mail addresses while also allowing visitors to opt-out or change their list preferences ongoing.
Other OutBox components include:
- Create and manage reusable e-mail projects.
- Use the Template Composer to build full-fledged HTML e-mails (including an attachment) or, e-mail a page from your site.
- Use merge fields to allow personalized e-mail greetings.
- Manage one or multiple lists of e-mail addresses.
- Import e-mail addresses (from a .csv file) or collect them on a site via OutBox’s opt-in tag (which generates a form and allows users to choose the lists they want to subscribe to).
- Subscribe projects to particular lists so the latest group of e-mails collected is part of your e-mail distribution.
- Allow users to opt-out of lists or select additional lists to subscribe to (via OutBox's List Opt-Out tag).
- Monitor the delivery of e-mails as they are being deployed. Receive an e-mail notification when they are completed.
- View basic reporting on e-mails sent/delivered, e-mails viewed (HTML-e-mails only), and invalid addresses/bouncebacks, completion time of send.